Compact and robust electrical energy meter
Today’s increasing energy costs and environmental concerns demand more sophisticated energy recording tools. Knowing precisely where and when energy is used is the first step in any energy management program.
CESINEL’s ReCon T series of high-performance electrical energy meters set a new standard in functionality, versatility, compactness and ease of use. Preinstalled with built-in flexible coils, installing the logger is a matter of minutes. After installation, the logger will automatically record all your energy consumption parameters for later retrieval, either via the local USB port or remotelly via the buit-in Ethernet adaptor.
Moreover, this ReCon T model is capable of connecting to your Android tablet (Bluetooth required in it) and deliver real time measures of consumption and a detailed report of historical data.
ReCon T Totalizador energy meter applications
- Understanding energy costs
- Improving efficiency
- Evaluating energy-saving devices
- Exploring alternative energy solutions
- Determining your carbon footprint
- Installation & building sub-metering
Full feature software included
MEDCALScope sofware package is a sophisticated and simple to use tool. It will help you setting up your logger, producing printed reports, analyzing your power consumption patterns and saving your recordings for future reference or regulatory compliance. It is included with the ReCon T Classic energy meter at no cost.
ReCon T Totalizador Energy Meter Specifications
- RMS voltage and current.
- Active, reactive and apparent power.
- Power factor
- Active and reactive energy.
- 300-400V three phase.
- 40-70 Hz.
- 5 – 3200 A.
- Variable: 1 sec, 5 sec, 10 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 5 min, 10min, 15 min, 30 min, 60min.
- Over 6 months with 10 minutes integration period.
- Built-in flexible current probes.
- Easy to use analysis and reporting software.
- Real time and recorded measures on your Android tablet.
- Delta and Wye connection.
- Full feature software included.
- Pole and wall mounting kit available.
- Outdoor use: IP-65 protection.
Dimensions and weight
- 85 x 145 x 45 mm
- 1.2 kg. including cables and current probes.
- Temperature: -10 to 45ºC
- Humidity: < 80%
- Temperature: -20 to 80ºC
- Humidity: < 90% non condensing